Omar Abdullah is a television and cinematic influences artist

فاتن محمد

Apr 25, 2021, 9:44:48 AM4/25/21
Amr Abdullah is a television and film effects artist, specializing in prosthetics and character creation. Working professionally since 2009, he is best known for his work in such films and TV series. The sculptor graduated from Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt.

As artists at Mimic Makeup, we have succeeded in creating an unforgettable and wonderful character because we deeply understand the anatomy of the human body - from the structure of bones, how and where muscles are connected, how large or small they are, skin texture, and how and where hair grows.
Without this knowledge, our designs, sculptures, and ultimately our ultimate personalities will lack a sense of true depth and credibility.

The way we move and the way we look depends entirely on our anatomy - the structure of our bones, how and where muscles stick, how large or small they are, how our skin looks and feels, and how and where hair grows; Everything about us, even the dirt under our nails, must be studied and understood. Without this knowledge, our designs, sculptures, and ultimately our final makeup would lack the sense of true depth and credibility that an unforgettable iconic figure should have if we are to succeed as makeup artists.

Our service
Creating memorable and effective personal makeup depends on several things. What medium will the character appear in? Is this personal makeup for stage or screen? Since the audience will see everything in the theatrical productions in "Wide Shot", the makeup should reflect the reality of the medium. Even the makeup designed for the screen should often be larger than life. Famous artist Steve Wang said that when you sculpt a character, you tend to exaggerate the details more than they are in real life because you want those details to appear. "Although we often take inspiration from nature, our goal is not always to reproduce nature - our work is very theatrical and it is there to serve the film," he says.

Telephone:
+201149494942
e-mail:
in...@mimic-studio.com