biking/soccer clubs

Ronald Albuquerque

Apr 20, 1994, 9:39:35 AM4/20/94
hey folks,

this probably isn't the right place to post this ..but anyways...

I'm looking for information on biking (that's bicycle, NOT motorbike!)
and soccer clubs in the Boston area. I live in west suburban Boston
myself and miss these activities a lot since my move from Europe.

If anyone out there has more information, I'd be really grateful
if you can please email me.

Cheers - and thanks in advance.

Ronnie.

emma.wa...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2014, 8:32:52 AM3/7/14
Boston Strikers is the best soccer club in Boston My husband was the ex player of Boston Strikers.
http://www.mysocceruniform.com/club_uniforms.html