Massachusetts National Guard sets straight story about why guardsmen were in U.S. Capitol parking garage

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jan 23, 2021, 3:22:31 PM1/23/21
https://www.wcvb.com/article/massachusetts-national-guard-sets-straight-
story-about-why-guardsmen-were-in-us-capitol-parking-garage/35293936#

Officials with the Massachusetts National Guard on Friday released a
statement identifying and correcting falsehoods in a report that suggested
a Massachusetts congressman was responsible for Guardsmen being sent to a
parking garage.

Without mentioning the source of the report, the statement appears to
reference an article published by the conservative Breitbart website on
Thursday. The authors said a source told them Rep. William Keating had
"complained about one National Guard member not wearing a mask at a cafe
in the building" and linked that to troops being "forced to evacuated the
Capitol building grounds."

"It makes no sense and quite frankly could not be farther from the truth,"
Maj. Gen. Gary Keefe, the Adjutant General of the Massachusetts National
Guard said in a statement.

"The relocation of National Guardsmen within the U.S. Capitol building
grounds has nothing to do with Congressman Keating reminding a soldier of
the requirement to wear their mask," the general wrote.

The statement explains that Capitol building officials asked the Guardsmen
to move their break area to a garage because the Senate was in session.

Keefe also said that photos of the Guardsmen in the garage have been taken
out of context.

"What the stories failed to mention was that they were on a break, resting
between shifts," Keefe said in his statement. "At the end of the duty day,
soldiers returned to their hotel rooms."

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

Text-Drivers R Killers

Jan 23, 2021, 3:27:12 PM1/23/21
Leroy N. Soetoro wrote

> https://www.wcvb.com/article/massachusetts-national-guard-sets-straight-
> story-about-why-guardsmen-were-in-us-capitol-parking-garage/35293936#

Here in the south, only the niggers sleep in the garage.

That's the way it's been since we became one nation under God.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 24, 2021, 10:10:24 AM1/24/21
On 1/23/21 3:22 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> The statement explains that Capitol building officials asked the Guardsmen
> to move their break area to a garage because the Senate was in session.

And that's cover for Democrats who now see they look bad for treating
Americans lie the lint in the corner of the room....

They complain and when something is done, Democrats pretend they are
innocent and it was some lower capital building official who did it....
a grunt that was doing it for a reason that gives the Congresspersons
"PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY".

What a surprise, more evidence that Congress has no backbone and no balls.

I's just who they are.

--
That's Karma

*Mama'says*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrA9zj94NuU
This Liberal is all about government taking over....
-Maxine Waters-

Text-Drivers R Killers

Mar 28, 2021, 9:09:35 AM3/28/21

Text-Drivers R Killers