Don't celebrate filthy homosexual perversion

Hitlery PD herself

Mar 9, 2022, 9:35:02 PM3/9/22
When did things get so perverted in America that if someone admits
being repulsed by the LGBTQ agenda it would get one branded a bigot,
publicly shamed and severely punished? I vividly recall, many years
ago, my first encounter of two homosexual men walking hand in hand
while vacationing in Texas. To say that I was shocked and repulsed
would be a gross understatement. I am no longer shocked, but my
revulsion is heightened, because their lifestyle is being shoved
into our faces non stop by the mass media, Hollywood and major
corporations whose goal it is to desensitize us to the point where
we not only tolerate but embrace homosexuality, transgenderism and
even push for the enactment of laws that make it a criminal offense
if someone dare oppose this deviant behavior.

Dr. Michelle Cretella, MD., president of American College of
Pediatricians, identifies transgenderism as a mental illness in need
of psychiatric treatment, not a civil right. Studies of identical
twins proves her postulation. Identical twins have identical DNA,
yet in instances where one of the twins identifies as transgender
the likelihood of the other twin being transgender is only 28
percent, not 100 percent.

Perversion should not be celebrated!