TRUTH DIG

William Mahler

Jun 11, 2021, 5:14:39 AM6/11/21
And forget you someday
But I’m tired of that road
Hey elverna, elf earn-a living
Without me blowing the load
You call beba-ba-lupa
I’ll show you no creed no code
North and south of the river
Boss mans got a plan for almost a year
Gonna get a rise out of twentieth deja-vu a year
Paradise from the bones of the dead
Gonna make me blush come award time
Aterido and Emmy no fear no dread
CNN’n who am I talking to, I was at Shaws’ Mr. Buffet
You ain’t no Uncle Jimmy to me
But he ate the world to get us in the middle
Gonna make Angel the Adam bigger than an evil Ant you believe
I’m sitting here, typing, just the last few hours news
This is a crypto current much preferred
Come on luv, don’t look back, let me do that
Heck I’m doing that now, shaken and stirred
Gonna get permission to walk around the block
And those cats named for two crooks we all know
The outlaw cops did blow, ho ho ho
Beba-la-lupa, come one don’t be diseleverrna’d
Just what does that mean true color me plea
When you color your hair twisted lemony ice tea
Good, I always knew, but that’s your soul sista
Did you really know, the sox are red and money is tight
So much to reap and sow you are honest, mindful lies
Ho de ho ho ho
Oh it’s good
Steal away my sentence, at the click of a mouse
Ain’t coming back, so I say it somehow
Truth dig it!

https://mahlers.net
http://wkmahler.us
Free til the end of fhe month of June, "Father To Son" for Fathers Day from "Sunshine Bubbly" the 2021 full length MP3 audio release.

FWIW, You DO know I am your real "Truth Dig" Story.

William Mahler

Jun 11, 2021, 5:44:58 AM6/11/21
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.politics.org.cia/c/LGpwGfE15kk By
William Mahler...lil while ago

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-secret-history-of-the-9-11-investigation/
--
Free for the entire month of June 2021, the prog rock classic "Father To
Son" originally by Queen, from "II" now included on "Sunshine Bubbly" in