Good-Day

1 view

jca...@jz.cablemas.com

Feb 8, 2011, 12:27:16 PM2/8/11
Dear user,

We wrote on February 8, 2011 advising that you change the password for your
account, to prevent unauthorized access to the following account of the
network instruction we previously communicated. All systems are going
through regular maintenance. Accessing your email via the Webmail client
will not be reached some time during this maintenance. We are currently
upgrading our database and e-mail account center ie homepage view.We
delete old e-mail accounts that are no longer active to create more space
for new user accounts. We have also investigated a system wide security
audit to improve on our current security situation. To continue using our
services, you must update your e-mail and re-confirm account information
below. For confirmation of your account again, please reply to this email
immediately and enter your account information as requested below.

Username:
Password:
Birthdate:
Future Password:

Otherwise it will instantly make your account deactivated from our
database and service will be interrupted, important messages may as well
be lost as a result of falling again confirmed to us your account
details.We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause during this
time, but trust that we are here to serve you better and provide more
technology for email and the Internet is turning. It is also relevant that
you understand that our biggest concern is for our customers and the
security of their data and files.

Confirmation CODE :93-1A388-480
Technical Support Team