Anyone left on ne.food...?

Dix Jockey

Sep 30, 2018, 2:06:47 PM9/30/18
Is there anyone left who reads ne.food?

---
https://www.avg.com

John Levine

Sep 30, 2018, 9:57:51 PM9/30/18
In article <por3bm$4b2$1...@adenine.netfront.net>,
Dix Jockey <Di...@Jockey.org> wrote:
>Is there anyone left who reads ne.food?

No.

--
Regards,
John Levine, jo...@iecc.com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",

Dix Jockey

Oct 1, 2018, 11:43:06 AM10/1/18
LOL! John, you were one of the first here...and you'll be the one to to
lock the door and turn out the light I suppose!

;-)

"John Levine" <jo...@taugh.com> wrote in message

John Levine

Oct 1, 2018, 10:39:58 PM10/1/18
In article <potfa9$13i2$1...@adenine.netfront.net>,
Dix Jockey <Di...@Jockey.org> wrote:
>LOL! John, you were one of the first here...and you'll be the one to to
>lock the door and turn out the light I suppose!

Dunno, I moved to upstate New York over 20 years ago.

My wife and daughter were in New Haven earlier this year, in the
daughter's case for the first time, and I told them to eat at Pepe's.
Yeah, sure, whatever, it's just pizza. Then they went and were
converted.