Save my restaurant

HKN...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2008, 9:39:53 PM1/29/08
I want save my restaurant but my debt was so many.So , I hope for all
kindness Malaysiaan people or kindness people around the world help me
to save my restaurant.I spend at least RM150000.00 to built my
restaurant and know I'll be lost my restaurant cause my debt more than
RM200000.00.Cash in my hand RM140000.00 now and I need RM60000.00 yet
to cover my debt.I know I'll be lost my restaurant but confident
lastly I'm regenerate.So , anyone want to help me cause 2 weeks from
now everything is over and over and over to me.

Please contact my email immediately.

Professor

Jan 29, 2008, 10:06:16 PM1/29/08
<HKN...@gmail.com> wrote in message

What is that saying about a sucker being born every minute?

Dan Logcher

Jan 29, 2008, 10:37:13 PM1/29/08
HKN...@gmail.com wrote:

Contact the Tosci's folks.. they might have some suggestion :)

--
Dan

John Reddy

Jan 30, 2008, 7:06:15 AM1/30/08
In article <479ff0e9$0$292$b45e...@senator-bedfellow.mit.edu>,
Dan Logcher <dlogcher*xspam*@comcast.net> wrote:

or a surplus

Professor

Jan 30, 2008, 2:43:02 PM1/30/08
"John Reddy" <john...@contbuilding.com> wrote in message
I suspect the IRS would know what to do with any surplus.