Garmin Rally

1 view

Thomas Poje

Jun 14, 2024, 9:45:30 PM (10 days ago) Jun 14
to New England, Unpaved
Selling my  2021 Garmin Rally XC Dual Sided Power Meter Pedals.They are in excellent condition, used maybe 8-10 rides on my gravel bike. Compatible with Shimano SPD mountain bike cleats. Included: Cleats (unused), extra batteries, standard and +2mm washers.
$500
011 garmin.jpg

Andy G

Jun 14, 2024, 10:02:11 PM (10 days ago) Jun 14
to ne-un...@googlegroups.com, randon
Buyer beware. This is very likely spam as they are posting for their first time to multiple groups (ne-unpaved which is a mostly defunct list now for New England rides, and randon). No mention of location, but the image provided is from 2022 and taken in Utah which isn't New England. Usually some copy/paste finds the original listing on Pinkbike/Facebook but I wasn't seeing it this time. The spam posts never seem to mention location and always have a too-good-to-be-true price.