Still looking for housing in the Upper Valley

Ned Connell

Sep 1, 2022, 9:52:08 AM9/1/22
to upper-va...@googlegroups.com, upper-val...@googlegroups.com, uv...@googlegroups.com, upper-va...@googlegroups.com, ne-un...@googlegroups.com
Still looking for housing

I am moving to the Upper Valley to become Canaan's next Town Manager - I need an inexpensive place to live for about year or so - a single bedroom or small house or trailer or condo - I don't really care - I just need the price to be under $1,111 per month - I know that is low for the Upper Valley, but I am sure that something is out there

Thanks and I will hopefully be at a WNR prior to the end of the season - If you have something or hear something please drop me a line

Thanks again and see you all very soon