Semi-Dirt ride this weekend in Montpelier, VT

Jake Kassen

Sep 19, 2016, 12:41:57 PM9/19/16
to New England, Unpaved
Hi NE Unpaved readers. Just a reminder that NER is hosting a 100k & 200k ride out of Montpelier, VT this weekend which
contain a lot of unpaved roads, particularly the 200k. The 100k is about 60% unpaved and the 200k is about 70% unpaved.
It's hilly but ridable. There's a small party afterwards too.

Info: http://nerandonneurs.org/nersite/?p=1362

The following Sunday (Oct 2nd) there is a 100k ride from my house in West Medford. The entire route is completely paved
but if you're interested in learning more about Randonneuring we'll have a party after the ride. (You can just come to the
Party.)

Jake