PBP 2023

jvl...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2022, 12:00:03 PM12/19/22
to New England Randonneurs
Hello All,

Is there going to be an info session on PBP logistics for newbies?  I was wondering if some anciennes would chime in with best places to stay, how to get your bike there, how much lead time should we have in paris before the ride etc.

Best,

Jacob

Jake Kassen

Dec 19, 2022, 5:44:29 PM12/19/22
to jvl...@gmail.com, New England Randonneurs

> Is there going to be an info session on PBP logistics for newbies? I
> was wondering if some anciennes would chime in with best places to

NER has traditionally held such a session. The NER Board hasn't discussed it yet but I strongly suspect we'll have such a gathering in 2023. This next one will probably have a zoom option but these are more fun in person if you can make it. Pizza and beer was previously provided.

Generally we hold these in the early Spring, perhaps March(ish). If someone has a venue they'd like to offer up, please don't be shy. In 2019 Ride Studio Cafe graciously provided their studio but sadly they no longer have a cafe.

Jake