Last call for additions to the NER 2024 schedule!

Sarah B.

Sep 24, 2023, 3:06:30 PM9/24/23
to New England Randonneurs
This is what I have right now.  I know I spoke to a few people about taking over the reins of the Vermont 200k (aka the Green Mountain 200k or the Bakery Brevet), but we never settled on a date; if you want it to be ACP certified, we need to schedule it now; we can always add as many RUSA-certified events as we like later.

March 9: International Women's Day 100k (not ACP)
April 6: Boston 100k (not ACP)
April 13: Providence 200k
April 28 (SUNDAY): Boston 200k
May 11: Boston 300k/200k
May 16-19: Boston Fleche Weekend
June 8: Boston 400k/200k
June 15: Maine 300k
June 29: Boston 600k
July 13: Providence 100k (not ACP)
July 20: there will be an advertised group perm on Six Gaps, assuming good weather, but no official brevet
August 10/11: Vermont 2x200k
August 24: Overnight 200k
September 14: Fall 300k/200k
September 28: Fall 400k/200k

eatbi...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2023, 9:57:22 AM9/25/23
to New England Randonneurs
Traditionally I've run the VT200k/Bakery Brevet that first weekend in May (May 4th in 2024), so if anyone is thinking of taking it on, there might be a bit of impetus to make it happen then since nothing else is yet scheduled then and riders from year past will have that in their collective memories for when it happens.
Cheers,
Dave

Rick Gagne

Dec 27, 2023, 7:18:58 AM12/27/23
to New England Randonneurs
Hi Sarah -

Do you know which is more correct, this list you supplied or the current 2024 event listing on the NER website?
ner_events.PNG

Thank you, looking forward to many great rides in 2024,
Rick

Jake Kassen

Dec 27, 2023, 8:37:46 AM12/27/23
to gagne...@gmail.com, New England Randonneurs
Hi Rick. The listing on the calendar page on the NER Website is accurate although not all the event details pages have been updated for 2024. More events may be added throughout the year.

You can also see the official listings of events submitted to RUSA calendar thus far on NER's official results page at the link below. Some of the shorter (sub-200) events aren't added to the RUSA calendar until a few weeks before the event.

http://results.ner.bike/index.php?search_start=2024&region=21

And you can use this system to see a combined official calendar for NER and the Berkshire (Westfield) Series.

http://rusa.jkassen.org/geosearch/index.php?search=boston

Jake

Sarah Bergstrom

Dec 28, 2023, 1:39:16 PM12/28/23
to li...@jkassen.org, gagne...@gmail.com, New England Randonneurs
There’s one change that might not be on the website—but I’ll double check and fix it asap—the Providence 200k has been moved to Sunday of the same weekend due to a conflict with a local marathon that will close some key roads.

Sarah

> On Dec 27, 2023, at 8:37 AM, Jake Kassen <li...@jkassen.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Rick. The listing on the calendar page on the NER Website is accurate although not all the event details pages have been updated for 2024. More events may be added throughout the year.
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "New England Randonneurs" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ne-randonneurs/20231227133739.47653.qmail%40server263.com.

Tsun Au Yeung

Dec 28, 2023, 1:55:55 PM12/28/23
to sberg...@gmail.com, li...@jkassen.org, gagne...@gmail.com, New England Randonneurs