NER Jersey Order Information

Dylan Eberle

Apr 18, 2022, 7:56:46 PM4/18/22
to New England Randonneurs
Hi All,

I am interested in ordering a wool New England Randonneurs Wool Jersey?  I got some information at the end of the Sterling ride from organizers suggesting I should follow up via the discussion group....so that is what i'm doing.

If the group leaders could please pass along any info regarding how to put together a wool jersey order, at your convenience, that would be wonderful. I am sure there are others who would be interested in placing an order as well.

Thanks again and see some of you this coming Saturday!

-Dylan

Erik Snow

Apr 19, 2022, 9:24:48 AM4/19/22
to Dylan Eberle, New England Randonneurs
I too am interested in ordering a jersey!

Christian Ratliff

Apr 19, 2022, 8:45:49 PM4/19/22
to New England Randonneurs
Also interested!

Christian

Angel Garcia

May 3, 2022, 11:45:10 AM5/3/22
to New England Randonneurs
Interested

Dylan Eberle

May 10, 2022, 8:48:48 PM5/10/22
to New England Randonneurs
Hi NER organizers. Can you pass along the information we need to place an order? Seems to be a bit of interest.

Jake Kassen

May 12, 2022, 2:36:02 PM5/12/22
to eberle...@gmail.com, New England Randonneurs
Thank you everyone for the interest in the wool jersey. We (NER) don't have a group order going yet but it's in discussion.

We've been looking at Cima Coppi for wool jerseys (same company RUSA uses) which are very nice but also fairly pricey. In
the past we've used Oregon Cyclewear wool jerseys and had them embroidered -- riders can still buy these on their own if
they want; NER used the "Bend II" color. They are a good value as wool goes but I prefer Cima Coppi unless it's cold.

We're also discussing a new synthetic jersey but nothing has been finalized yet.

In both cases we expect riders to be able to order directly from these companies instead of needing to collect and place
orders as a group -- that was a drag to manage. More info will be posted here and sent to NER members when the project
moves forward.

I don't think we have a timeline (the reminders help) and the goal is to have something available later this year.

Jake
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ne-randonneurs/05c09fcb-e80f-47d9-93aa-2e932e3acf96n%40googlegroups.com.

eatbi...@gmail.com

May 13, 2022, 10:34:25 AM5/13/22
to New England Randonneurs
Thanks for chiming in Jake to give folks a sense of where we're at. I would just offer an observation that the Oregon Cyclewear jerseys are great, but reasonably heavyweight. I find them challenging (too hot) in anything but chilly-to-cold weather.
Best,
Dave

George Swain

May 15, 2022, 11:01:16 AM5/15/22
to New England Randonneurs
I would check in with our friends at SIR. They seem to have dialed-in branded rando clothing (wool and synthetics) to a very high standard.

George

Andy G

May 17, 2022, 8:00:20 AM5/17/22
to New England Randonneurs
I have a Ranger Mullet Jersey from Cima Coppi and love it. It's a soft thin wool and I can wear it without a baselayer like I typically did with other wool jerseys. I'd love to buy more if that or similar was the option. As annoying as a group batch is, would that make shipping significantly less than many individual international orders?