Late Fleche & Trace Applications Considered

Jake Kassen

Sep 19, 2021, 9:52:42 AM9/19/21
to NERds
Hey Fleche and Tracers-

If you've been on the fence about creating a team, we'll consider late entries for next weekend's team events. If riding a Trace, you only need to find one of person (bike) to have a team of two and the distance can be as short as 200k. You can ride that on Saturday, have a good sleep on Saturday night, and ride to the finish in Brattleboro on Sunday so long as arrive using human power.

It's unlikely there will ever be another Trace/Fleche weekend in the Fall so don't miss your chance. Contact me for more info.

Jake

Pamela Blalock

Sep 22, 2021, 3:23:29 PM9/22/21
to NERds
If Jake will still take entries…
Anyone want to do a dirt trace out of Conway, ma. It’s a route I used a couple of years ago.

Pamela Blalock
Conway, MA

http://blayleys.blogspot.com

Jake Kassen

Sep 23, 2021, 10:45:43 AM9/23/21
to pamela...@gmail.com, NERds
Everyone has until tomorrow morning for late entries. It's free!

I'm sure Pamela's route would be awesome.

I'll see y'all in Brattleboro on Sunday.

Jake
> http://blayleys.blogspot.com --
> Groups "New England Randonneurs" group.
> send an email to ne-randonneur...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ne-randonneurs/CAGjNwKNb4-jq6v5w-
ao9jJGvHDF9ogSwXnB076m3UxAZUdczUA%40mail.gmail.com.