Maine 300k bike shop

Eric Nichols

Jun 7, 2022, 3:13:21 PM6/7/22
to New England Randonneurs
Just a note about a point of interest that is almost on Saturday's route.  Bath Cycle & Ski is  at mile 152 in Woolwich/Bath. It's just across the <potentially busy> Route 1 from Cumberland Farms.  The shop is open until 5 pm, so speedier riders will have the option of a visit.

It's an interesting shop.  It's home of Carver Bikes, designer of custom titanium frames.  It's also home of Bikeman, the internet reseller.  The proprietor, Davis Carver, is an interesting and knowledgeable guy.  The shop is part bike museum, part modern bike shop.

If you're a bike dork like me, it's kind of hard not to stop there when I'm in the area.

Tailwinds,
Eric Nichols

Bill Haynes

Jul 2, 2022, 11:17:33 AM7/2/22
to ericni...@gmail.com, New England Randonneurs
Hi Eric, I wanted to let you know I won't be able to make tomorrow’s ride because of family in town. I hope to join you all on another one on the future.

Bill Haynes