January 200k

jvl...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2022, 9:27:15 AM12/13/22
to New England Randonneurs
Hi All,

Pending weather, I'm going to ride the Between the Lakes 200k on January 2nd for my R-12.  If anyone is interested in riding with me let me know.  Eric N and I had a great time on this route Saturday.

Best,

Jacob

Amitoj Sukhija

Dec 13, 2022, 11:04:49 AM12/13/22
to jvl...@gmail.com, New England Randonneurs
All the best, Jacob! I saw the notes on your and Eric's Strava posts, super impressive. Getting an R-12 in New England is no mean task.
I will be riding a 100K either on 1st or 2nd (weather permitting as well) as part of my P-12 attempt. I'll decide on the route closer to the date.
Happy to coordinate with other riders, if anyone is interested.