200 on 100

Michael Misner

May 27, 2022, 1:00:23 PM5/27/22
to New England Randonneurs
Hello NER'ds. I am going to be visiting Ludlow in the next couple of weeks and plan to ride the 200 on 100 on Friday June 17th. If anyone wants to ride please hit me up. I am flexible and can ride the 18th (Saturday). I plan to start out at approx 5am from North Troy.

Thanks!

Mike
Lone Star Rando

Jas Dembinski

May 31, 2022, 11:42:04 AM5/31/22
to New England Randonneurs
Welcome Mike.  I hope to ride that day and would be honored to ride our beautiful Rte. 100 with you.  I live in Woodstock near your halfway mark.  Contact me offline and we can work out details.

Best,

Jan  #3835

Phillip Stern

May 31, 2022, 6:08:43 PM5/31/22
to jp...@sover.net, New England Randonneurs
How will you get back to the start after riding the 200?

I want to do this someday. But not available this time.

Michael Misner

Jun 1, 2022, 4:33:39 PM6/1/22
to New England Randonneurs
I can be reached at (214) 533-8733. Mike