Feb 4th 200k

Jacob Layer

Jan 22, 2023, 8:57:50 PM1/22/23
to New England Randonneurs
Hello All,

On Saturday Feb. 4th, I'll be riding the 11th 200k for this years R12.  If you're interested in joining please let me know.  The route will be either,

Between the Lakes 200k:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/41116885
or the Dedham-Providence-Dedham 200k:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/41601449

Best,

Jacob

Jacob Layer

Feb 11, 2023, 8:15:25 AM2/11/23
to New England Randonneurs
Hi All,

My plumbing had an issue during the cold snap so I didn't ride on Feb 4th.  It's a little last minute but I'm riding to providence tomorrow.  Tomorrow is supposed to have. a high of 50 so if you're interested in riding send me an email.

Best,

Jacob

Joshua Hart

Feb 11, 2023, 9:00:38 PM2/11/23
to Jacob Layer, New England Randonneurs
Dear Jacob,

Have a great ride. I'm outta town this weekend, but planning this same route next Sunday 19 Feb.
iiiff you're interested in a repeat.

Best,
Joshua