March 6th Social & PBP Gathering: RSVP

Jake Kassen

Feb 26, 2023, 2:51:25 PM2/26/23
to NERds
Hey NERds. Hopefully you've seen that we're having a start-of-year & PBP gathering at Medford Brewing on March 6th @ 6-8pm. If thinking of attending, please complete this RSVP:

https://forms.gle/nrfjnQRZzR87vEru7

NER has traditionally held a PBP year info session and this year is no exception. Unlike decades ago, there's now far more information about PBP available on the RUSA Wiki and other online resources. So instead of giving a full overview, the PBP aspects of the evening will mostly focus on answering any and all questions perspective riders might have. Please let us know what you would like discussed when RSVP'ing at the link above. (Non-PBP questions welcome too.)

No plans for PBP? Come to the party anyway! We'll also chat about the upcoming season and just have an enjoyable few hours chatting off-bike. The beers and Pizza will be on NER, although please tip your bartender directly.

If anyone is traveling would like to spend the night in Medford before heading home, Emily and I can probably accommodate. We're about 1 mile from the brewery.

Jake