And....

TS

Oct 23, 2020, 9:01:02 AM10/23/20
to New England Randonneurs
I fell asleep watching the debate and...

Woke up this morning, from a dream, where I was giving the pre-ride Rando talk before the start of the ride.

Not sure what one thing has to do with other, but let’s be safe out there.

All the best,
Ted Shwartz

Jan Peter Dembinski

Oct 24, 2020, 12:01:18 PM10/24/20
to New England Randonneurs
This clearly means you are invited to join me tomorrow when I ride the Upper Valley 200K (https://ridewithgps.com/routes/34407967)!   ;)!!!   I plan on leaving by 6:30 am from behind the Norwich, VT, King Arthur Parking lot.  Hope it will take me less than 10 hours but that's the goal.  Should be doable.    And thanks, Ted, for sharing.  I'll be very cognizant of good lighting, tires, tree branches, animals, and all potholes, etc.  God willing.   Not sure the election will change a thing regarding States' exercising their independent right to govern citizens with respect to health concerns under both state and federal constitutions, iow, to impose quarantining and travel restrictions, however.