600k and 2x200k - registration deadlines and call for volunteers!

Sarah B.

Aug 7, 2021, 11:35:23 AM8/7/21
to New England Randonneurs
Registration for the 600k and 2x200k is open:  https://ner.bike/nersite/?p=4300

Please take note of the fact that registration for the 600k and the 2x200k lodging option closes AUGUST 26th.  Yes, that's two weeks before the event - we have logistics to nail down before then.

Registration for the 2x200k without lodging closes on September 3rd.

Also, if you're interested in volunteering, let us know!  Help on the Boston end for fast/straight-through 600k riders on Sunday morning is our biggest potential need, but we welcome any help.

Sarah & Tsun

matt roy

Aug 9, 2021, 7:27:15 PM8/9/21
to New England Randonneurs
Any prelim routes we can peruse? Thanks for organizing!

Best,

Matt

Sarah B.

Aug 9, 2021, 9:24:52 PM8/9/21
to New England Randonneurs
The 2x200k routes are all approved -- spoiler, it's the Boston-Portland-Boston route split in two.  I've updated the website.  The 600k is still being processed by the RUSA routes committee and is not yet approved, but you can look at what I submitted here:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36917708

Sarah

Aug 16, 2021, 11:08:03 AM8/16/21
to New England Randonneurs
Hello Sarah and Tsun,

I am able to help at the Lincoln NH checkpoint if needed.

James M

Sarah B.

Aug 16, 2021, 9:25:11 PM8/16/21
to New England Randonneurs
James -- that'd be great!  It'd be good to have someone giving us an ETA on the riders coming through.  Email me directly and we can chat?   (Or possibly Tsun will reply -- he's out of town right now and I'm about to be, so we're handing off ride coordination tasks behind the scenes.)

Tsun Au Yeung

Aug 23, 2021, 7:49:26 PM8/23/21
to New England Randonneurs
Hi there:
  For those who may be looking into lodging for the 600km and 2x200km, there are officially 2 spots left for the anniversary weekend ride.  After the end of this week, I would not be able to add more rooms on the group rate so please register before the deadline on Thursday Aug 26, 2021.
Warm Regards,
Tsun