French Conversation Group - Fridays at 10:30a

Emily Lafferty

Apr 11, 2022, 1:48:05 PM4/11/22
to New England Randonneurs
Bonjour NER,

Not exactly cycling related, but I know some NERds have dabbled in French either for PBP or just the fun of it. We've been taking lessons as a family on and off for a year or so now. I'm part of a French conversation group that meets Fridays at 10:30am. It would be great to have a few more people to talk to and practice french cycling vocabulaire and conditionnel passe in sentences like "j'aurais dû faire du vélo aujourd'hui." :)  Information about the instructor and group is below.

Bonne journée,
Emily

Online conversational French class!

NEW SESSION FOR BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE STUDENTS !
Come join us to converse in French in a group setting!

      We're having fun speaking French every week! If you’d like to practice what you learned in class or just brush-up on your French skills to feel more confident speaking in a casual conversation and get as much practice as possible, this class is for you! I will lead the conversation and help you fine tune your French as we move along through the discussion.This class is limited to 5 students, but open to anyone who speaks just enough of French!

Je veux que ce cours soit amusant, vivant et instructif à la fois !

Our first conversational class will be on March 25 starting 10:30 for an hour!
Here is the schedule for next coming weeks:
March 25 at 10:30 am
April 1 at 10:30 am
April 8 at 10:30 am
April 15 at 10:30 am
April 22 at 10:30 am

The price of each class is $20 ! You can pay by Venmo (@Jean-Christophe-Barre), PayPal or by check mailed to Jean-Christophe Barré 4 State Road in Kittery, 03904, ME.
A bientôt
Jean-Christophe

 For more info contact Jean-Christophe at in...@activefrenchschool.com or (603) 828-4364.

Dylan Eberle

Apr 18, 2022, 7:56:56 PM4/18/22
to New England Randonneurs
Bonjour Emily,

This sounds lovely. I have been learning French as a hobby and always looking for opportunities to speak. A French cycling chat sounds lovely. Unfortunately, the timing of 10:30 am to 11:30 am on a work day is going to be challenging most weeks. But if this is sort of an à la carte situation I could see maybe dropping in now and then.

Merci pour l'information.

Dylan