Portland 400k Accommodation

Amy G

Jun 12, 2022, 6:57:34 PM6/12/22
to New England Randonneurs
Hi All-

Checking in to see if anyone would like to split the cost of a hotel room or willing to let me set up a tent close to the Woburn start. I am traveling from Greenfield MA. Please send a text to 508-284-1078 or message me here.

Thanks so much,
 Amy Gumprecht

Mike A

Jun 15, 2022, 6:50:50 AM6/15/22
to New England Randonneurs
Did you get any takers on this? One possibility I am considering is sleeping in my car in the nearby Hill Street parking lot. (It is actually where the   the 600k starts.) It's a 24 hr parking lot and "features overnight parking".  Some might not be comfortable or feel safe doing this but I may give it a shot.