Jersey Designs

Emily O'Brien

Dec 29, 2022, 9:21:16 PM12/29/22
to NERds
Hi All,
Since no one has come up with a jersey design yet, I’ve been playing around with some possibilities this evening. I’m starting from the various graphics, colors, and font we’ve used for things in the past. These are screenshots from the rather clumsy online studio thingy Voler has; if we like any of these or any variation thereof, I’ll do it for real using the templates, and also carry it across the various types of clothing items they have.

Anyone have any comments? Any preferences for things like where the RUSA logo goes, or if you hate the dog-eared map in the pocket?

Emily

Version

Mike A

Jan 7, 2023, 7:19:09 AM1/7/23
to New England Randonneurs
Nice!
I'm liking version B a lot. Love the muted road map and how the NE states stand out, and the clean design. The chainring version looks too busy. The road map in pocket is cute but wont work on this design with the road map- you knew that. RUSA on sleeve like you have is fine I think.

Mike

Dylan Eberle

Jan 8, 2023, 12:53:16 PM1/8/23
to New England Randonneurs
I would second design B as well. The map of the New England States on the Back is a great touch.  The small RUSA patch is perfect. We can always buy RUSA specific gear with that logo larger direct from RUSA, so I think highlighting the New England aspect (with a nod to RSUA) is great.

-Dylan