Sept 24 group ride spare rider here

John D'Elia

Jul 18, 2022, 2:16:12 PM7/18/22
to New England Randonneurs
Hello, I am interested in latching onto a team that may need an additional rider for the Boston fleche or shorter events Sept 24.  A few of the people here may know me and some maybe not, but- I can ride along at just about any pace, I can fix flats and fix bikes, and I never whine. I can join a team that is already set up or if there are some other individual riders looking to join a team, we could go in that direction too if we can round up three to five for a fleche. John

John McClellan

Jul 18, 2022, 2:26:24 PM7/18/22
to New England Randonneurs, John D'Elia
I vouch for everything John said about himself!

On Monday, July 18, 2022 at 02:16:19 PM EDT, John D'Elia <colna...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, I am interested in latching onto a team that may need an additional rider for the Boston fleche or shorter events Sept 24.  A few of the people here may know me and some maybe not, but- I can ride along at just about any pace, I can fix flats and fix bikes, and I never whine. I can join a team that is already set up or if there are some other individual riders looking to join a team, we could go in that direction too if we can round up three to five for a fleche. John

Tsun Au Yeung

Jul 18, 2022, 4:05:43 PM7/18/22
to John McClellan, New England Randonneurs, John D'Elia
Speaking of latching...

Hi there world :
  2 friends are seeking for a 3rd, 4th or 5th rider for a DART on Sep 24.  Plan is to leave at 7AM near Newton/Waltham/Belmont/Watertown arriving at 8:30PM at Brattleboro with an intermediate stop probably at South Deerfield...  Since internet is forever I wouldn't dare to speak untruth that I never whine, I always beer though (plus plenty of water).
  I will do some driving/riding recon before and after D2R2 for the portion from South Deerfield to Brattleboro.
Tsun
Very occasional whiner

Sam Leadholm

Jul 18, 2022, 4:38:43 PM7/18/22
to tsuna...@gmail.com, John D'Elia, John McClellan, New England Randonneurs
I’d be happy to join and take a few pulls for the Sept dart. Tsun, are you one of the two friends looking for another rider?
Sam

John D'Elia

Aug 17, 2022, 4:01:51 PM8/17/22
to New England Randonneurs
Hello, coming back around to this, I would be interested in joining a dart team for the 24th of next month, if plans are firming up for your team and you need or would like an additional rider.  I am super flexible about start and finish times and have an SUV so may be able to help with driving logistics to get vehicles and bikes and riders where they need to be to get to and from the ride. Can contact me here or work email, jo...@dgdlawct.com  for particular details to set this up.  Thanks. John

Marcus Mommen

Sep 13, 2022, 10:32:30 PM9/13/22
to New England Randonneurs
Good evening all!

I am supper keen to join a team for the Brattleboro arrow on Sept 24. (225mile)I live on the island of Manhattan and may need to discus some logistics closer to the proposed start time, but in nonetheless!

If you need a super technical wrench I'm your guy!

I may whine, but I ride well, let me know if a spot opens up.

Marcus Mommen

Sep 15, 2022, 12:32:49 PM9/15/22
to New England Randonneurs
Good afternoon,

Please may I request the details for this proposal, as I am very interested!