600k volunteers and registration closing date

Sarah B.

Jun 20, 2022, 7:38:17 PM6/20/22
to New England Randonneurs
If anyone would like to help out on the 600k, there's always space for more volunteers so that everyone involved can get more/better sleep!  Assistance could be used in Boston (for the finish) or Portland (at the overnight).

If you're planning to ride, registration closes a little earlier than other NER events -- a week beforehand, on July 1st.  That's to let us plan food/lodging etc.   Thanks!

John Buten

Jul 6, 2022, 11:40:10 AM7/6/22
to Sarah Bergstrom, New England Randonneurs
Sarah,

If you are still looking for volunteers, I can help out at the Boston end on Sunday.  I think this one is beyond me right now, but hoping to do the 300k in August.

John