Seeking Flèche or Trace

Eric Nichols

Sep 13, 2021, 9:11:13 PM9/13/21
to New England Randonneurs
Seeking to join a team, or form a team around a planned route.  I have had a route planned for two years, with all the logistics nailed down. Up until a few weeks ago, that included a full team of five bikes. One by one, and for various reasons, each team member has had to pull out.

So… I’m looking either to join another team, or reconstitute a team for a flèche or trace. The mixed-surface route I currently have planned starts in Seacoast NH and goes through the White Mountains.

As a signing bonus, I’m holding reservations for two rooms at the Latchis Hotel in downtown Brattleboro for Saturday night, which I would gladly share with teammates.  Also have a bunkhouse reserved at hostel in North Woodstock NH for a possible nap stop on Friday night.

If interested, or if you have an opening on team, please send me a private email. I punch a big hole in the air, usually don’t smell too bad, and don’t mind working at the front.

Eric Nichols
Newfields NH