Ride Studio Café

Charles Coldwell

Sep 13, 2021, 7:43:42 AM9/13/21
to ne-rand...@googlegroups.com
Riding through Lexington recently I noticed the Ride Studio Café store in now vacant, so I googled around a bit and found some reports that they were consolidating their operations at the Ride Headquarters in Sherborn. Now it seems even that storefront will be closing and they will be operating out of a van! Maybe the time will come again when one can buy a Seven at Wheelworks?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTpPIEZlYwa/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Alexi Dolloffbrammer

Sep 13, 2021, 11:19:00 AM9/13/21
to cold...@gmail.com, ne-rand...@googlegroups.com
Highly doubtful you’ll ever be able to buy a Seven at WheelWorks ever again. The divorce was less then amicable.

Sent from my iPhone