Looking for a ride to the Concord 200k

Gage Martin

Apr 20, 2022, 1:48:43 AM4/20/22
to New England Randonneurs
Is anyone planning on driving from Boston/nearby towns to the start of the 200k in Concord this Saturday and have space for 1 more person + bike? I was planning on taking the train out but just realized that the first train isn't early enough. I live in Brighton and am very happy to bike and meet you in a spot that is convenient for you.

COVID wise I would wear a KN95 for the ride and can take a rapid test beforehand if you would like.

jvl...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2022, 10:11:35 AM4/20/22
to New England Randonneurs

Apologies for the reply all but my reply to author button is greyed out.

I'm driving from Dedham.  I could meet you at the Waban T-stop if that's doable.

Gage Martin

Apr 20, 2022, 11:47:58 AM4/20/22
to New England Randonneurs
Thank you for the offer but someone else has already offered me a ride so I am all set now!