Annual Meeting -- Become a Sponsor!

Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)

Jul 4, 2024, 9:54:47 AM (12 days ago) Jul 4
to Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)
Hi NEPARC,

Do you want to support reptile and amphibian conservation in the Northeast? Do you also want your organization to be recognized during the NEPARC annual meeting? If so, please consider being a meeting sponsor ... but hurry because the deadline is tomorrow (Friday 7/5)! See the attached PDF or visit our website (link below) to find out how to become a sponsor.

Meeting sponsors help insure students remain a huge part of the NEPARC community. While we make every effort to keep costs low, many students still struggle to afford the travel, lodging and registration fees—especially as costs have risen in the past few years. It’s the generosity of our sponsors that allows us to make our meetings accessible for everyone. And it’s the breadth of our sponsorship levels that makes being a supporter accessible for everyone, too! Whether you’re a small nonprofit or a large corporation, you’ll find an amount that’s comfortable for you. You can even share a sponsorship with a partner organization. In return, we’ll share your company’s information with our community, and even offer complimentary registration and tabling opportunities to those who donate at higher levels.

Also, don't forget to register for our annual meeting ... only ~3 weeks left until the fun starts! Please visit our annual meeting webpage, where you'll find links to our registration form, sponsorship packet, code of conduct, and draft agenda.

Meeting registration form: https://form.jotform.com/241434632087152

NEPARC meeting webpage: https://www.northeastparc.org/index.php/meetings

We can't wait to see you in Maine!

Save the Date '24.png