Annual Meeting -- Call for Abstracts

Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)

May 10, 2024, 6:22:15 PMMay 10
to Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)
Hi NEPARC,

Here's a friendly reminder that we want to hear about your reptile and amphibian research and conservation efforts!
Please consider submitting an oral and/or poster presentation abstract to share your work during our annual meeting. Oral presentation abstracts are due by May 15th .... only 5 days left!

Below are some highlights about the oral and poster presentations, but please see the attached PDF or our website (link) for more information about the awards, instructions for preparing your abstracts, and how to submit.
  • Presentations are invited on all topics related to reptile and amphibian conservation.
  • Presentations by students (undergraduate, graduate) are strongly encouraged.
  • Oral presentations will be 15-20 minutes, which includes time for questions.
  • Posters will be available for viewing and comment during the meeting to facilitate the sharing of ideas and interactions among attendees and presenters.
  • We will be offering cash awards for best student oral presentation, best undergraduate poster, and best graduate poster.
  • The deadline for submitting oral presentation abstracts is May 15th.
  • The deadline for submitting poster abstracts is June 15th.
Thank you and see you in Maine!

Save the Date '24.png