Make it official ... become a PARC member!

Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)

Apr 12, 2024, 3:48:45 PMApr 12
to Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)
Hi NEPARC,

Are you already a PARC member, or are you thinking about joining? Why not make it official?!

No matter your background, we’d love to have you join the most comprehensive conservation effort ever taken for amphibians and reptiles. Signing up as a member is always free and gives you access to upcoming meetings, local events, and a comprehensive directory of reptile and amphibian conservationists.

So, what's in it for PARC? Well, we'll be able to track the size of PARC's overall and regional memberships, as well identify individuals who may be interested in joining task teams or serving in leadership and mentoring roles. And we'll also be able to track demographics and professional backgrounds to ensure we're composed of and recruiting from a diverse range of knowledge and experiences.

Are you interested yet? If so, please sign up using this link: