Annual Meeting -- Last Chance to Register!

Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)

Jul 11, 2024, 11:10:40 AM (5 days ago) Jul 11
to Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)
Hi NEPARC,

Here's a friendly reminder that registration for our annual meeting closes tomorrow (Friday, 7/12)!

Don't miss out this opportunity to learn about reptile and amphibian conservation efforts across the Northeast, form new and build stronger relationships with others who are passionate about herpetofauna, and spend a few days on Maine's beautiful Schoodic Peninsula ... oh, and did we mention there'll be a lobster bake?!

Don’t wait! Register now ... click the links!

Meeting registration form:
https://form.jotform.com/241434632087152

NEPARC meeting webpage:
https://www.northeastparc.org/index.php/meetings