NEPARC Positions

NEPARC

Feb 26, 2021, 1:59:52 PM2/26/21
to Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)

Hello NEPARC Members –

We hope you are all doing well during these difficult times.  Despite limited capacities for many, we have been working hard to continue our mission of herp conservation, which will be building towards our virtual annual meeting in August.

In the meanwhile, we would like to put out a call for a few positions within NEPARC that would be working directly with the Steering Committee.  Although these positions are volunteer-based, they are helpful for enhancing leadership skills, resume building, expanding your professional network, and of course, contributing to herp conservation in the Northeast US.  The time commitment for each position would be at least for one year, with potential to expand to multiple years if desired.  Please see the attachment for information on the open positions.

NEPARC position announcement Feb 2021 AA.pdf