Annual Meeting -- Poster Abstracts Due in 2 days!

1 view

Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)

Jun 13, 2024, 9:52:08 AMJun 13
to Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)
Hi NEPARC,

Quick, act fast if you want to present a poster at our annual meeting next month. The deadline for submitting poster presentation abstracts is June 15th ... only two days left!

Please see below, the attached PDF, and our website (link) for more information.

Below are some highlights about the poster presentations, but please see the attached PDF and our website (link) for more information about the awards, instructions for preparing your abstracts, and how to submit.
  • Presentations are invited on all topics related to reptile and amphibian conservation.
  • Presentations by students (undergraduate, graduate) are strongly encouraged.
  • Posters will be available for viewing and comment during the meeting to facilitate the sharing of ideas and interactions among attendees and presenters.
  • We will be offering cash awards for best student oral presentation, best undergraduate poster, and best graduate poster.
  • The deadline for submitting poster abstracts is June 15th.

Save the Date '24.png

Reg Open post.png
Call for Abstracts 2024.pdf
This conversation is locked