Annual Meeting -- Call for Abstracts

Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)

Apr 10, 2024, 6:36:15 PMApr 10
to Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)
Hi NEPARC,

Are you as excited as we are for our annual meeting to be held in Winter Harbor, Maine during July 28-30?! These meetings are a great place to learn about the latest and greatest herp conservation work being done across the region. Please consider submitting an oral and/or poster presentation abstract so we can learn about your work!

Below are some highlights about the oral and poster presentations, but please see the attached PDF for more information about the awards, instructions for preparing your abstracts, and how to submit.
  • Presentations are invited on all topics related to reptile and amphibian conservation.
  • Presentations by students (undergraduate, graduate) are strongly encouraged.
  • Oral presentations will be 15-20 minutes, which includes time for questions.
  • Posters will be available for viewing and comment during the meeting to facilitate the sharing of ideas and interactions among attendees and presenters.
  • We will be offering cash awards for best student oral presentation, best undergraduate poster, and best graduate poster.
  • The deadline for submitting oral presentation abstracts is May 15th.
  • The deadline for submitting poster abstracts is June 15th.
Thank you and see you in Maine!

Save the Date '24.png
Call for Abstracts 2024.pdf