NEPARC Awards and Poster Abstracts

Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)

May 18, 2024, 8:17:24 AMMay 18
to Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)
Hi NEPARC,

Great news, there's still time to nominate deserving individuals for two annual NEPARC awards! The nomination deadline for the Award for Excellence in Herpetofaunal Conservation and the Community Conservation Award has been extended to May 31st ... so hop to it!

Also, don't forget to submit your poster presentation abstracts before June 15th. We want to learn about your reptile and amphibian conservation work at our annual meeting!