NEPARC 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting Updates!

NEPARC

Aug 2, 2021, 9:37:30 PM8/2/21
to Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)

NEPARC 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting Updates!

We’re very excited to provide additional information about our upcoming meeting on August 11-12! Turnout has been fantastic, we have a great slate of presenters, posters and awards to bestow, and who isn’t looking forward to herpy hour and trivia?

We hope to see you there! But whether you can make it or not, here are two ways you can support and participate in the event—and benefit yourself or your business in the process.

BE A SPONSOR!
As our primary public event of the year, the Annual Meeting not only highlights the many important projects currently underway at NEPARC, it also provides an important forum for student participation and engagement. Your sponsorship will enable us to continue our tradition of offering cash awards for best student presentations, and contribute to reduced student registration fees for future, in-person meetings. For specific sponsorship options and details go to http://northeastparc.square.site/.  The deadline to sign up is this Sunday, August 8th.

BUY A T-SHIRT!
This year’s conference tee is super soft, lightweight and features a stunning illustration by Katherine Meier on the back. Available in leaf green or autumn (a rich pumpkin color), this shirt fits everyone well and is comfortable enough to sleep in. But act fact if you want one (or two)—they’re only on sale through Sunday, August 15th! $24.99 includes shipping and handling. For details and to order, go to http://northeastparc.square.site/

If you haven’t registered for the meeting yet, please visit our website at www.northeastparc.org

Thank you for supporting NEPARC!