Annual Meeting -- Register Now!

Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)

Jun 18, 2024, 8:49:15 PMJun 18
to Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC)
Hi NEPARC,

Here's a friendly reminder to register for our annual meeting before Friday (6/21) to take advantage of the reduced early registration fee.

July 28-30 may seem a ways out, but don't drag your feet because the Schoodic Institute can only house 125 people. But don't fret, there's camping and private rental options in the area.

Please visit our annual meeting webpage, where you'll find links to our registration form, sponsorship packet, code of conduct, and draft agenda.

Meeting registration form: https://form.jotform.com/241434632087152

NEPARC meeting webpage: https://www.northeastparc.org/index.php/meetings

We can't wait to see you in Maine!

Reg Open post.png