Attendance Notification

1 view

Ed Butler

Jun 13, 2024, 11:01:36 AMJun 13
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have a way of creating notifications for when students are tardy or absent for a particular amount of time?  We would like to set up an Infinate Campus something that would notify our parents of excessive tardy or absences.

Ed Butler
CUES School System
Director of Technology
ebu...@shsomaha.org
Cell: 402-301-1387

Barb Olsufka

Jun 13, 2024, 11:08:51 AMJun 13
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
We've been wanting to do this as well.  Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Barb
Barb Olsufka
Data Manager/SIS Administrator/Accounts Payable
Aurora Public Schools Superintendent's Office
402-694-6923, opt. 5

Chris Parry

Jun 13, 2024, 11:28:47 AMJun 13
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
We send attendance letters at certain times to parents, I think it's 5 days, 7 days and 10 days.  Is that what you had in mind?  I'm not involved in generating them anymore but did set them up awhile back..........

chris

On Thu, Jun 13, 2024 at 10:01 AM Ed Butler <ebu...@shsomaha.org> wrote:

Chris Parry
Twin River Elementary Secretary