ADVISOR error 752

Alyssa Muller

May 1, 2024, 11:30:13 AMMay 1
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
752: Discipline Incident Without Associated Perpetrator
A Discipline Incident was reported without a perpetrating student associated with it. Please add the missing Student Discipline Incident Behavior Association record which includes the "Perpetrator" student and their associated behavior(s).

Has anyone had this ADVISOR error before? The error is occurring when the discipline event is recorded as "witness." IC suggestion was that the resolution event needed an end date/time but that did not resolve the issue. Looking for suggestions, ADVISOR referred me to IC support.

Thanks,
Alyssa Muller, RN-BSN
NBC District Nurse/Data Steward

1320 Walnut St
North Bend, NE 68649
402-652-3268

This is a staff email account managed by the North Bend Central Public School District. The contents of this email are governed by the laws of the State of Nebraska and the board policies of the school district.

For abuse, misuse, or objectionable content concerns, please contact prob...@nbtigers.org

Barb Olsufka

May 1, 2024, 11:45:18 AMMay 1
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, submit a ticket and ask to be attached to the bug.  SIS-178246
Barb Olsufka
Data Manager/SIS Administrator/Accounts Payable
Aurora Public Schools Superintendent's Office
402-694-6923, opt. 5

Christine Lampert

May 1, 2024, 11:47:50 AMMay 1
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
I was having this issue as well. A couple things I had to do; first make sure I was in the newest version of IC. There was a recent update that fixed some things having to do with discipline. Then I also found that my discipline information mapping in the Ed-Fi Configuration was not correct. Once that was all done and I did a resync the errors went away.

On Wed, May 1, 2024 at 10:30 AM Alyssa Muller <amu...@nbtigers.org> wrote:

This account is owned, managed, and monitored by Norfolk Public Schools.

Alyssa Muller

May 1, 2024, 1:00:33 PMMay 1
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks- I also had the mapping issue but that is not fixing these 2 events. I requested to be added to the SIS-178246 ticket.

Thanks,
Alyssa Muller, RN-BSN
NBC District Nurse/Data Steward

1320 Walnut St
North Bend, NE 68649
402-652-3268

Angela McGrew

May 1, 2024, 1:04:27 PMMay 1
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Alyssa…question…had you already archived the errors, adjusted the Ed Fi discipline resource configs, then resynced the discipline resource? Was wondering if they came back after you had archived and resynced.

====+====+====

Angela M

Sr. DBA & SIS Admin

Scottsbluff Public Schools - District Office

amc...@sbps.net

====+====+====

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named herein. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Scottsbluff Public Schools or the author hereof in any way from its use. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by return e-mail and destroy it immediately. Thank you.

Alyssa Muller

May 2, 2024, 2:02:55 PMMay 2
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Actually I never had any errors in IC regarding this issue. I am only getting the discipline errors in ADVISOR.

Alyssa Muller, RN-BSN
NBC District Nurse/Data Steward

1320 Walnut St
North Bend, NE 68649
402-652-3268

Angela McGrew

May 2, 2024, 3:24:44 PMMay 2
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com

I had a few discipline records where there were no Ed Fi errors and some with Ed Fi errors. I conducted a school-wide manual resync of the discipline resource and was able to resolve Error #752 in ADVISOR. This was; of course, several IC versions ago. That error has not resurfaced since our February resync. Maybe your situation is not the same as what I encountered. 😊

Angela McGrew

May 2, 2024, 3:33:16 PMMay 2
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com

Allysa:  I am not sure if this helps your situation; but, here are my February notes on how I resolved this for my district (see image):

I resynced the resources, then reprocessed ADVISER.

====+====+====

Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2024 12:03 PM
To: ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com

Samantha Farrier

May 31, 2024, 11:25:11 AMMay 31
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com

Good Morning!

Our school district is changing our email addresses from @esu8.org to @scs-ne.org

Where do we need to update our information – so we continue to be apart of this google group?

Thanks! –Sam

Stanton Community Schools

Jackie Stueckrath

Jun 3, 2024, 11:28:12 AMJun 3
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Curious on this as well. Our school is transitioning from esu8 email to mpsdragons.org email.

Jackie Stueckrath

Building/AD Secretary

Madison High School

jstue...@esu8.org