credits

1 view

Craig Manley

Jun 14, 2024, 1:14:52 PM (14 days ago) Jun 14
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
How many credits do you assign on transcripts for kids that have completed a college course?
(college credits 3 hrs) at the sem level for HS we usually give 5 credits....however our counselor has entered 10 credits for dual credit courses....just asking

thanks

--
Craig Manley
Technology Asst.

Stuhr, Deb

Jun 14, 2024, 1:17:30 PM (14 days ago) Jun 14
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
We do the 5 credits as normal semester classes.  We do, however, give a small percentage grade bonus for college credit classes.

Blessings on your day!   =)
~ Deb Stuhr
York High School Counseling Office
1005 Duke Drive
York NE  68467
(402) 362-6655, opt. 2, ext. 226

“No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care” - Theodore Roosevelt

Chris Parry

Jun 14, 2024, 1:42:04 PM (14 days ago) Jun 14
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com, Chris Parry
We give 5 credits, the normal credit hours for a semester class.

chris

On Fri, Jun 14, 2024 at 12:14 PM Craig Manley <craig....@mpslions.org> wrote:

Chris Parry
Twin River Elementary Secretary