Online Registration (OLR) and Annual Update window question

Angela McGrew

Jun 18, 2024, 10:49:07 AM (10 days ago) Jun 18
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com

We have a question for the veteran OLR districts. 😊

Q1: What date range does your district apply in the OLR’s Portal-Annual Update?

Q2: Can you explain why your district follows that date range as best practice?

We are planning on opening up our Annual Update on July 15th every year moving forward due to the timing of state reporting submissions (ADVISER and Census).

What we don’t know…since this is our first full Go-Live year with OLR…is what to set for the End-Date.  We were thinking of using the last day in May. Is it advisable to keep it opened all year? When does your district  typically end the OLR’s Portal-Annual Update?

Kind Regards,

Angela McGrew

Sr. DBA & SIS Admin|Scottsbluff Public Schools

www.sbps.net

amc...@sbps.net

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named herein. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Scottsbluff Public Schools or the author hereof in any way from its use. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by return e-mail and destroy it immediately. Thank you.