Period Setup

Barb Olsufka

May 16, 2024, 9:23:50 AMMay 16
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I was recently informed that our HS is adding an additional course that is offered from 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.  The current Period Setup begins the day at 8:30 a.m. It is a course that will begin in August 2024.  We currently have all of our student schedules completed with the current period schedule.  (Block Schedule)

I am trying to wrap my brain around how this is going to look and the effect it is going to have on the student schedules.

Is there anyone who has encountered the same scenario?  How did you solve it?  I was left out of the initial meetings and now I'm left to figure it out.

image.png

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barb
Barb Olsufka
Data Manager/SIS Administrator/Accounts Payable
Aurora Public Schools Superintendent's Office
402-694-6923, opt. 5