Foreign Exchange

1 view

Barb Olsufka

Jun 3, 2024, 11:46:11 AMJun 3
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I'm having a brain fart!  Where do I mark foreign exhange students so they show in Adviser?

Thanks,
Barb
Barb Olsufka
Data Manager/SIS Administrator/Accounts Payable
Aurora Public Schools Superintendent's Office
402-694-6923, opt. 5

Chris Parry

Jun 3, 2024, 11:52:24 AMJun 3
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Geez... it's in our OLR, but I can't find it anywhere in the pages/tabs.... So I'm curious too.

chris

Chris Parry
Twin River Elementary Secretary

Barb Olsufka