rule 18 students

Kyle Kingston

Jun 7, 2024, 10:42:12 AMJun 7
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
how is everyone reporting rule18 students to advisor.  I followed the directions cic provided and made a state exclude enrollment for the period of the placement and reported the student in program fact but the program fact record does not push up all the enrollment info and results in a bunch of errors.

Thank you,
Kyle

--

Kyle Kingston
North Platte Public Schools

308-535-7100 | kkin...@nppsd.org

https://www.nppsd.org/

301 West F Street, North Platte, Nebraska 69101

Theresa Norris

Jun 7, 2024, 11:25:28 AMJun 7
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
I haven't gotten it to work yet either.  I put in a case to CIC.

Terri

Theresa A. Norris

Coordinator, Student Information Services
Student and Community Services

Omaha Public Schools

3215 Cuming St.

Omaha, NE  68131-2024

P: 531­-299-9730

F: 531-299-0387

Every student. Every day. Prepared for success.

Jun 7, 2024, 6:07:40 PMJun 7
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com

Our Rule 18s are reporting to ADVISER for us. So far, there are no issues (that I am aware).

====+====+====

Angela M

Sr. DBA & SIS Admin

Scottsbluff Public Schools - District Office

amc...@sbps.net

====+====+====

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named herein. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Scottsbluff Public Schools or the author hereof in any way from its use. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by return e-mail and destroy it immediately. Thank you.

Samantha Farrier

Jun 11, 2024, 11:17:15 AMJun 11
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com

Good Morning!

I am hoping that someone can answer this question, or point me in the right direction. This is my 2nd attempt asking for help – and we are getting down to crunch time before I leave for summer break.

Stanton Community Schools is in the process of switching from @esu8.org email addresses to @scs-ne.org

Does anyone know who is in charge of the Google Group (to update our staff emails), so we can continue to be included in the question / answer email threads?????

I reached out to Paige Fox via email but have not heard back from her. Possibly she has retired and not set up an out of office bounce back email???

I believe Madison Public Schools will be asking for a similar update too.

Thank you! –Sam

Samantha Farrier
Stanton Community Schools
samantha...@scs-ne.org
Phone: 402-439-2250

Michele Kolm

Jun 11, 2024, 11:19:54 AMJun 11
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Barb Olsufka is who you need to contact for this Google group.

Barb Olsufka

Jun 11, 2024, 11:43:09 AMJun 11
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michele,

I can change them.  Please send the correct email address' and I'll update.

Thanks,
Barb
Barb Olsufka
Data Manager/SIS Administrator/Accounts Payable
Aurora Public Schools Superintendent's Office
402-694-6923, opt. 5

Samantha Farrier

Jun 11, 2024, 12:04:15 PMJun 11
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com