Duncan

Lisa Ehrisman

Jun 18, 2024, 12:40:26 PM (10 days ago) Jun 18
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,
We have a student who attended Duncan this past year. I am getting an error for school reporting as Duncan is not one of the schools available. Does anyone else have a student there? If so, how do you have them in the system and what are you using for the state reporting fields?

Thanks!

--

Lisa Ehrisman

Administrative Assistant

402.454.3336

PO Box 450

Madison, NE 68748

Christine Lampert

Jun 18, 2024, 12:48:36 PM (10 days ago) Jun 18
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
We contract with Duncan often. They are enrolled in our district with the serving district as Boys Town School(280703) and Enrollment Options = 5: Student Contracted Out

This account is owned, managed, and monitored by Norfolk Public Schools.

Chris Parry

Jun 18, 2024, 1:04:14 PM (10 days ago) Jun 18
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
that's interesting... because the NDE always told me to count them as if they were sitting in our building......

Chris
Twin River

--
Chris Parry
Twin River Elementary Secretary

Christine Lampert

Jun 18, 2024, 1:15:47 PM (10 days ago) Jun 18
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, they are still in our count.
Duncan is an approved service provider. The clip below is from page 11 in the Systems Involved Student Reporting guide from NDE.
image.png