OLR Notifications

Christine Lampert

Jun 21, 2024, 11:43:39 AM (7 days ago) Jun 21
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,

How do you process OLR applications in your districts? Specifically larger districts. We have about 4,500 students. We are setting ours up and plan to roll it out next month but I'd like to know how other districts handle the notifications.

Do you have one central registrar that handles ALL of the applications, both new and existing or do you have some applications go to your central registrar and others to the building registrars?

I am finding that if we set up all of theses different notifications we could potentially get multiple notifications on the same family. Ex. If an existing family completes their annual update and they change phone numbers for both parens, change an address, and add a new emergency contact will our Central Registrar get 4 notifications for one family?  Can we set it up that the Central Registrar gets one notification for a family no matter how many changes are made in their annual update? Then set up to notify the building registrars when an annual update is submitted with NO changes?

Sorry for the long email... Searching for any help I can get.
Christy Lampert
SIS Administrator
Norfolk Public Schools
512 W Phillip Ave, Norfolk, NE 68701

This account is owned, managed, and monitored by Norfolk Public Schools.