Calendar Day Events -Review

Tory Sasse

May 29, 2024, 4:49:46 PMMay 29
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon!

I am hoping to get a review on the calendar day events. What is the recommended protocol for when day events should be entered and what should the duration and instructional minutes look like?

Thank you for your help!

--
Tory Sasse
Administrative Assistant

Kim Marx

May 29, 2024, 7:12:29 PMMay 29
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Duration is the percent of the day that kids were present. A half day (50%) would be entered as 50.  If you have 400 minutes, the instructional minutes would then be 200.

Kim Marx
Hay Springs Public Schools
Empower students to achieve lifelong success.

Jordan Roseborough

May 30, 2024, 10:19:20 AMMay 30
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
If we put the start and end times for a half day (ex: 8am - 11:30am) do we still set the duration as 50?

Jordan Roseborough
Director of IT
Gering Public Schools

Kim Marx

May 30, 2024, 12:30:12 PMMay 30
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Yes. If you don't you'll still get an adviser error.